Casio fx-9860GII Graphing Calculator; Black
The fully loaded
has an oversized; high resolution display; making every aspect of your graphs and data; crisp and clear. The backlight feature can also quickly be turned on to increase visibility in a variety of study enviroments. All of these features come together to offer unparalled Natural Display functionality that allows you to work with; even the most complex problems; in the same format that your textbook uses. Thefx-9860GII
comes with a USB cable and a unit-to-unit cable for quick sharing of programs and data.
is designed to support all users in the following courses:
- Algebra I & II
- AP Calculus
- AP Statistics
- Business & Finance
graphing calculator is permitted for use on the PSAT/NMSQT; SAT and ACT college entrance exams and AP tests.
comes pre-loaded with 15 powerful icon menus that gives you all the functionality you need; in an intuitive; easy to use interface.
s a sharp; crisp high-resolution LCD display assuring larger and even sharper images of graphs; formulas; and graphics.
accelerated processing speed is approximately three to five times faster than conventional models. Even the most complex calculations and graphics are quickly produced with fewer keystrokes and less steps.
comes with a USB cable; unit-to-unit cable and Program-Link Software for high-speed data communication between a PC and the unit; or unit-to-unit data communication so program exchange can be performed immediately when you turn the unit on.
fx-9860GII's intuitivly designed software facilitates a better understanding of important mathematical concepts. It encourages engagment and deeper investigation of the mathematics than memorization of keys to simply "check" an answer.
Functionality & Key Features
Some of the functionality you will find in the
- Easy to use; Icon-Based Menu System
- Dynamic Graphing
- Dual Graph & Table Display
- Natural Input and output of Inequalitiy graphs
- Natural Display allows entry and output of mathematics just like in a textbook
- Built-in spreadsheet application
- In-Depth Conics application
- Pre-loaded Geometry application
- USB connectivity
- 1.5MB of flash memory / 62KB RAM
- 200 hours of battery life (AAA x 4)
- Pre-loaded Geometry Application
- Downloadable Quick Reference Guide
- REF/RREF function; random integers; unit conversion; new types of regressions; chi-squared GOF function; 9 new probability functions; pie charts & bar graphs; graph X=f(Y) and much more
- 1500 KB Flash ROM
- Built-in eActivity and spreadsheet applications
- Icon-based menu adds to overall intuitive usability
- Direct connection to Casio projectors
- Data transfer from unit-to-unit and from unit-to-computer
- New LCD backlight for superior visibility
- New manager software available